May 3, 2016

Teacher Appreciation SALE!!! {Tuesday and Wednesday only!}


Click the apple picture above to jump over to my store!

Teachers Pay Teachers is having one of their BIG sales and you do not want to miss out. These only happen a few times a year and we have been waiting patiently for this one for months! My shopping cart is overflowing myself! 

Everything in my store is on sale .. AND if you enter code CELEBRATE during checkout you get even more savings! Jump over and take a look!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

These last few weeks of school are jammed packed with activities. And, here are a few of my items that I am using! You can click on each picture to jump straight to each product.

Our last big language skill for the year is contractions. In our curriculum students have to be introduced to contracts but they need mastery in NOT contractions. I made this product a few years ago and I use EVERY.SINGLE part of it the last few weeks of school.
_______________________________________________


I still have a few first grade kiddos that need extra counting practice. So, for those that need additional help I ran a few of these counting sheets for them to do as morning work. Not all of them need it but its a great set of printables to have on hand for the ones that need extra practice.
_______________________________________________


Oh, how I LOVE LOVE LOVE a directed drawing! We made butterflies last week and will be drawing frogs later this week. It's a perfect little squeeze in activity when you need to fill in time. And, they can color or finish their drawing when they have extra time or as a end of the day activity. 
_______________________________________________


Back to a few kids need extra practice on certain skills.. so, I grabbed this greater than/less than unit and printed a few of the cut and paste printables for those kids that needed the extra practice. Again, I just picked and chose the ones that needed it and have been using them as morning work. 
_______________________________________________

These math practice sheets have been homework every single Monday-Wednesday for the WHOLE year! Seriously.. it saves my sanity to have this product handy. We have math fact drills on Thursday so they take home a practice sheet each night to practice. Most nights the sheets are 1/2 pages so it saves paper too! And, the test I use are included in the pack too! Life Saver!!!
_______________________________________________

Each morning I do a little "Fun Test" for my students to earn a sticker for their sticker charts. These are just random questions or one problem questions they have to do on their own. Lately, we have been doing these mystery number clues and guessing "my number". They LOVE it! And, all I have to do is put the card right under my Elmo and they write their answer on a little scrap paper. 
_______________________________________________


Do you need a challenge for some of your top kids?! These are PERFECT! I have a class full of math whizzes this year. And, this has been what they have been completing for their morning work the last few weeks. 
_______________________________________________

These Plain Jane activities are a life saver year round. And, we use them more than once! Last week I used one set of them as a scoot game and they worked perfectly. So, I pulled out another set for us to play another round of scoot tomorrow. It gets them moving and learning at the same time! Why not??
_______________________________________________

I use my different sets of Clip Cards as early finisher activities mostly for morning work time. They are quick to prep and my students love them!
_______________________________________________

I realized last week that we had not used these True and False sorting cards this year. So, I have been handing them out on the mat each morning and we do them whole group using a pocket chart while they are sitting on the mat. It's been working great. These are actually some of my favorite sorting cards so I was bummed that I had "forgotten" about them this year. But, this was an easy way to use them and make them fit in with our busy schedule.
_______________________________________________

Last week was our Insect week- and our book of the week was the Very Hungry Caterpillar. This book companion pack is perfect with retelling, sequencing, literacy, comprehension and MORE activities. 
_______________________________________________


This week is all about FROGS and our weekly math centers are from this Frog Frenzy unit. This is a new unit so this is the first year I have used these centers. They are working great and fit in with our math skills. 
_______________________________________________

And, next week {which is our last full week of school!} is all about ICE CREAM! And, these yummy centers will be pulled out and used. 

Don't forget everything in my store is on sale and enter code CELEBRATE go earn more savings!! Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!!






1 comment:

  1. Purpose of education is that it removes the inequality from a society. Educated society treats all the members in a same way. Education develops the sense that no person is superior from any other person on any base unless educatio awriter.org

    ReplyDelete