April 15, 2016

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. April 15th}


Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Happy Tax Day.. let's cry and move on! And, that's all I am going to say on that....

Last week was all about dinosaurs.. and we still have a few things "hanging " around .. including our dino posters AND

The table full of toy dinos is still there. Including this T-Rex with a puppy in its mouth! This little dog was found and no one claimed it. {When does that EVER happen?!?!} So, I said, " Put it over  by the dinosaurs." And, then this happened.






  We moved on to Bears this week. Our weekly centers are all included in my Bears Math Centers
They had a true/false math sort
telling time
missing addends
ordering numbers {not shown}

I have been working all week on updating this unit and I have added TONS to it. It has doubled in size and I will be revising the file in my store hopefully this weekend. Now, is the time to purchase it if you are interested. The price will go up a little after I revise and update the file.


We have been reading different versions of the Goldilocks this week. I have a few other ones that are not pictured.. but the one of the right is a new one that we LOVED!
You can find it on Amazon HERE
I also ordered several others by this same author
They are all awesome!


We also did a few activities that are included in my Three Bears Book Companion.  

And, other than taxes This has DEFINITELY has been thebiggest event of my week. I FINALLY caved and ordered a new phone. I was still using my iphone 4s from 2011 so it was waaaay past time.

 Last Sunday, my phone started acting crazy. So, I ordered a new one. And would you believe it started working just fine right after I placed the order?
But, I knew I was on borrowed time so I went ahead and upgraded. And, also ordered 6 new cords. 

How many cords do you have? I was so used to  my old phone that died every hour so I kept chargers literally everywhere. I don't know how to act with a phone that stays charged all day. But, I have plenty of cords around ready to charge if needed.


I would love for you to post your Five for Friday and link up below. 
PLEASE remember to use the Five for Friday graphic at the top of this post and also link back to my blog. xoxo



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new phone! You won't need the extra chords - trust me the new phone will be superb on battery. It's always great to have them for syncing stuff though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to have cords around. Towards the end my 5C needed constant life support, but I have the regular 6 now and its goes from about 7 am till midnight without needing the charger at all so you should be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dinosaurs!! Especially the one with a puppy in it's mouth, kids are so creative! We did a unit on fossils this year and my students loved learning about dinosaurs and other extinct animals. We watched Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate tax day too :( We'll be starting our Dinosaurs Unit soon! I'm looking forward to it! Your congrats on your new phone:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A puppy-eating dinosaur. That's no good! Have a great weekend.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the upgrade! It always feels good getting a new phone :) Love the dinosaur and bear activities! Did you read Goatilocks and the Three Bears? My kids got a kick out of that one! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete