June 12, 2015

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. June 12th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at he bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog. Happy Weekend!


I am OFFICIALLY enjoying my summer vacation a little too much! If that is even possible! I am giving myself until June 15th to enjoy my lazy days then I will tackle my summer to do list.

June 15th will be exactly two months until school starts back so I figure I can handle the to do list during those months. Until then.. I will continue to do as little as possible! HA!

I still want you to link up your randomness from this week below…

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kacey,

    I want you to know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Linky Party because it's so fun to share and read about others! I only seem to have time to link up in the summer, so I appreciate that you still do this in the summertime :-)

    ~Jaime @ The First Grade Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for running this link up every week. I know it is a lot of work, but it is appreciated.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the link up! I LOVE that you are taking time off. All the work will come soon enough again. Enjoy the break! -Kristen Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the link up! I LOVE that you are taking time off. All the work will come soon enough again. Enjoy the break! -Kristen Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I am glad to visit your blog, and I really like your writing this, it is very interesting to read and helpful as well. I want to learn a lot from you.
    Thank you... :)

    ReplyDelete