October 17, 2014

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. October 17th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog

 

Seriously, HOW can it be Friday again? {Not that I EVER complain about the weekend!} But, these weeks are flying by so fast I can not catch my breath!

Divider 1

IMG_7501

What I thought was going to be a calm week started out with severe weather and an unexpected early release from school. We dismissed kids at 12:30 on Monday due to possible bad weather. Luckily we escaped with no damage but the alerts were pretty crazy. I am so thankful for a school that will dismiss us rather than having to take cover with a room full of kids!

IMG_7508

Then on Tuesday.. we woke up with this glorious fall weather!

IMG_7502    IMG_7505

There is nothing I love more than a sweatshirt!

Makes me happy, happy, happy!

I am also thankful for a school that lets me wear sweatshirts and jeans!

This picture is for Janice who told me I need a picture of myself on my blog!

Divider 2

page555fw_zps3b726a01

My website- www.ilovedoodlebugs.com has been updated with a new look. I would love for you to check it out and click on a few links!

 

Divider 3IMG_7526

How long do you think I can leave these pom-poms on my hall bulletin board? I put them up for back to school and I keep thinking they will come down the next time I change the board. But, I somehow keep making them fit in with the new decorations! I am not sure I can make them blend in with Thanksgiving and Christmas. I’ll let you know….

Divider 4

spiders

This week our weekly centers all came from my Spiders Unit. This is one of my favorite units.. such fun!

IMG_7522IMG_7517IMG_7519IMG_7520    IMG_7531

Divider 5

halloweencutandpaste

I finished a product this week that we are enjoying in my class. It’s a set of 20 cut and paste Halloween printables. They have been great for morning work or early finisher work during our center rotations.

Here are a few we’ve done this week…

IMG_7512IMG_7514IMG_7528

Have a great weekend!

Link up below.

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your Halloween printables! They are adorable and I know that my students would love them!

    Katie
    Living the First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I was not the only one that experienced severe weather this week. Glad that you did not have any damage. By the way, love your Halloween printables.

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I teach middle school, my students still like to cut and paste. Your activities give me good ideas! Thanks!

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kacey, once again your link-up got me posting! Thanks for always hosting. Not only do I look forward to linking up, I love to see all of the cuteness coming out of your classroom!

    Tracey
    The Teacher’s Chair
    Share the Bloglovin’!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post and that I can put a face to a blog =) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sweatshirts, too! It's the best part of fall and winter, in my opinion! Your bulletin board is adorable! I love the printables, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pom poms too. They look super cute on the bulletin board. We had a wind storm alert this week too. When it came across my phone the sound made me jump off my couch!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cut and paste activities! You always have the best centers! Thank you for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweatshirts...ahhh! Those cut and paste centers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so thankful for you that your school lets you dismiss early if there is a possibility of bad weather! I don't know what I would do if we had to stay in school with that possibly coming our way!! I love your monsters and I for sure think you can find a way to have your Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff go with it!! I can't wait to see how you do it!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you use different colored paper for the answers on the papers. I bet that would help little ones not loose their answers so easily. Looks pretty too! Thanks for hosting a great linky party!

    Gwem

    ReplyDelete