August 5, 2014

Back to School Sale Reminder

BHSALE1[5]

Today is the last day for the Teachers Pay Teachers BACK TO SCHOOL sale! You don’t want to miss it!

 

My entire store is on sale.. then enter code BTS14 for even MORE savings!

 

I have gathered up some of my VERY, VERY favorites…

You can click on each picture to go straight to the listing.

catcrazybacktoschoolclipcards[4]catscolorwordswordproblemscoverdinosdirecteddrawingsksheets1[5]mathfactpracticesheetsmonths1plainjanepreview[3]shortvowelssilentetrueandfalsemathfacts[3]120a[6]

 

Don’t forget to enter code BTS14 during checkout for even MORE savings!!

Quick Link: Doodle Bugs Teaching Store

1 comment:

  1. I love the clothespin clip cards!! I got them yesterday and they are already laminated and ready to cut out. I also love the font you used to make them. Do you mind letting me know what it was? (Just the basic font- not the titles).

    ReplyDelete