September 22, 2013

Silly Spiders Unit

 

spiders

I have finished my newest unit and it is available in my store.

It is all about SPIDERS! I plan to use this next week {the first week in October} to s-l-o-w-l-y get us ready for Halloween. I need to keep the excitement of Halloween away for a few more weeks.

Here is a look at a few things that are included..

004

Counting by 5’s cards and 3 different leveled recording sheets. I have included cards from 5-300.

015

Follow directions cards and recording sheet. These are perfect math center activities. The cards practice number words, color words and basic shapes.

022

Estimate Spiders: I have included the labels for the containers. All you need are cheap plastic Spider rings {or any other little plastic spiders}.

033

Individual word cards to make the Itsy Bitsy Spider poem

035

And a cut and paste activity for Itsy Bitsy too.

Click here or below to jump over and see what all else is included.

clickheretopurchase

Enjoy you Sunday! Happy Fall!

Kacey

1 comment: