April 16, 2013

Mystery Numbers Unit

mysterynumbers

One of my very favorite time filler activities to do with my class is “Mystery Numbers”. I tell my kids that I am thinking of a number. I give them four clues and they have to guess the number I am thinking about.

I have a new product that is all about “Mystery Numbers”.

clickheretopurchase

007

It includes:

12 full size mystery number sheets
6 1/2 page {perfect for centers} mystery number cards
1 recording sheet
10 black and white mystery number sheets

008009

007

I use the mystery number cards on my document camera.

012

We also enjoy doing them whole group on the “mat area” during our morning meeting.

clickheretopurchase

 

xoxo, Kacey

3 comments:

  1. What a great activity. Perfect for when you have a few extra minutes. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I am filling up my cart :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kacey... how can I have linked up with you a bizzillion times and not been a follower??? Well I am now... your newest follower to be exact.

    XOXO
    ~Katie
    Teacher to the Core Blizz-ogg

    ReplyDelete