February 9, 2013

Valentine Crafts!

valentinecrafts

If you saw my Five for Friday post yesterday.. you saw 2 of my Valentine crafts I did last week with my first graders. Those and one more are bundled together in a little mini craft unit listed in my store.

Doodle Bugs Teaching; Valentine Crafts

All the patterns are included. The patterns are computer generated and not hand-drawn. Each craft is SUPER easy and can be done in a short time period!  Just in time for Valentine’s Day!

007

You get the letters for students to spell February.

003

Cupcake patterns to make these yummmmy treats!

012

And owl patterns to make these super cute owls! They are a hoot!

 

Happy Valentine’s Day!

………………………………….

Click below to purchase…

Doodle Bugs: Valentine Crafts

4 comments:

  1. I love those cupcakes! They look amazing!
    1stgradefancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your cupcakes and bags! Beyond cute!
    --Chrissy
    Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo....I love the owls so much! Super cute!

    Wallis
    First Grade Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing!
    ✿Sue
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete