July 3, 2012

Personalized Teacher Postcards

 

teacherpostcards

Recently I was asked by Tammy from The Resourceful Apple to make personalized postcards for teachers. Then a few more people told me they were interested too. I rarely do custom items anymore but this was a product that I thought would be useful to many teachers- and also ME!

Which ones do you think I like the best?

013

Yep! That chubby little red apple that used to be on my blog design! I just love it!

I finally got them listed on my Doodle Bugs Paper website this afternoon and I am excited to announce their arrival.

012

You can check them out here..

Personalized Teacher Postcards

014

They are personalized on the front with the wording of your choice. It doesn’t have to say
“Welcome Back to School” You can have them personalized in ways that you could use them year round..

Your address is printed on the back with a coordinating design from the front.

015

The link one last time …

Personalized Teacher Post Cards 

 

xoxo, Kacey

20 comments:

  1. Those postcards are so super cute!! I love them!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure
    I'm having a giveaway! Come and take a peek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so very cute! Great idea!
    _Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! You don't happen to have any frogs hiding somewhere... maybe?... for a frog themed classroom...

    P.S. I'm a long term lurker, obsessed with everything you do. Too much of my money goes to your teachers pay account! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely perfect!!!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I just ordered some owl ones! I can't wait for them to arrive. Thanks for the wonderful work you do! Liz in South Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am knew to blogging and just came across your blog. Very cute stuff!

    http://doodlesdailydomain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are SUPER DUPER ADORABLE!

    Kathy
    Www.firstgradealacarte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chose you for an award! Come check it out on my blog. Congratulations :)

    Lilian
    me teach good

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot handle how much I love these postcards!

    Adorable! I'm your newest blog follower. :-)

    Jessica @ secondgradenest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your creative flow girl!! Keep it up. I am giving you the One Lovely Blog award. You sooo deserve it!! Stop by my blog to claim it!

    rene'
    A Passion For Primary

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great! I have given you a blog award. Stop by to get it!
    Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are adorable! I love the "Having a (gum)ball!"

    Jen
    AdventuresinMrsMartinsRoom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your postcards. Thanks for doing this for use teachers who are not as creative. You are awesome! I am a new blogger. Visit my blog if you have time.

    Mrs Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been awarded The Versatile Blogger award!! I absolutely love your blog and all your creations! I just had to add you to my award link so all my followers would be able to find you! Stop by my blog, Lanier's Lions, to receive your award!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the post cards! Very cute. We are your newest followers and we are happy to have found you. We can't wait to start reading your posts. If you have some time, please check us out too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are the cutest thing! Thanks for sharing! We are your newest followers!
    http://teachinglittlemiracles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Personalised postcard are perfect for high impact promotions and irresistable emotions. These are great platform for showing off your product range and prtfolio.

    ReplyDelete