July 20, 2012

Back to School Pocket Chart Activities

 

It is getting close friends.. I start school in 3 weeks…

I don’t want to think about.

I am probably getting grouchier {is that a word?} by the day!

I love what I do..

BUT, I don’t want to get dressed every day.

I don’t want to get up that early.

It’s HOT.

yada, yada, yada. You get it, right??

 

 

I have a fun new set of pocket chart activities for first graders. But, these would be just sweet for kindergarten kiddos all year long.

 

backtoschoolcover

Link: Back to School Pocket Chart Activities

Here is what is included…

 

002

 

Do the letters match? YES or NO

Students look at the cards. If the uppercase and lowercase letters match they put the card under yes. If they don’t match they put it under no. Easy Peasy!


003

Telling Time to the Hour Match

004

Students match the digital to the analog clock times.


 

005

Unscramble the words to make sentences then match to a picture.


008

Put the letters in ABC order. 

There are 5 sets of cards/6 cards in each set.

This is the beginning of teaching students ABC order.


 

009

Count by 5’s Cards

5-200 numbers are included.

010


011

Color Word Match

012

Students match the 10 basic color words with a coordinating heart.


013

Math fact match

+1 Math facts

014

Here is everything included- 7 activities in all.

This set does not include recording sheets.

015

Here is the link one more time if you are interested.

Back to School Pocket Chart Activities

9 comments:

  1. Looks sooo cute! It is now in my wish list:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous unit to add to my wish list. Thanks for the FREE calendar numbers:)

    I would love for you to stop my by blog for my birthday giveaway!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I grow up I hope to be as talented and creative as you!

    I'm obsessed with your blog design also. Just an FYI! :)

    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEEEEE this for my kiddo that I homeschool!!

    He also loves your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel EXACTLY the same way!!! This unit looks terrific like always.
    Jenn
    Finally in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic product. It is on my wish list!

    Catherine
    Kinder Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these activities!

    And I feel your pain, our teachers go back August 1st this year! Only 10 more days of summer for me

    Logan
    Coffee for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your blog! You are sooo creative and talented! I loe waking up in the morning to see what's new on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete