July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

 

FavoritePinsButton

 

I am linking up with Cara for Favorite Pins Friday.

Five for Friday will be back in August! Don’t forget!!

pinterest2

I always prepare a couple of extra packs of “paperwork” incase I get a student after the first day.. but I never throw in things like deskplates, birthday stuff, labels, etc.. WHY? I have no idea! But, you better believe I will this year. This picture also makes me think I need to start getting organized.

Three weeks left of summer vacation for me.. BOO!


pinterest3

This pin did not link back to anyone.. but these birthday cups are fun! fun! The bottom has candy with paper shred on top, pencil stuck out like a straw and a blow-pop for the cherry on top. Just precious!


pinterest4

We have only lived in our house for 11 years.. and I still don’t have anything hanging over our bed. It doesn’t really bother me that much. But, I just happen to have a huge framed picture I am not using anymore.. this would be easy to do!


pinterest1

Oh Gosh, I am singing to the choir on this one! I worry about EVERYTHING! The nightmares have already started about school. …


pinterest5

My weakness is peanut butter.. I seriously can not get enough! This pie looks delish! YUM!


pinterest6

How clever and fun is this shape activity. And gosh.. I only have about 5,000 popsicle sticks! HA!

 

You can follow me on Pinterest below:

Doodle Bugs: Pinterest Boards

16 comments:

  1. New student bags are really cute!
    Mine have never looked that cute!
    The treat cup is a great idea. I can see those as teacher prizes for PD! Maybe add some other goodies other than candy!
    Thanks!
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!!! Thanks for the love sweet friend, you made me smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those new student bags are a great idea. I pinned that a while back, because I did the same...made extras of some things, but not everything. So smart! I also pinned those birthday cups this week. They are cute!

    Wallis
    First Grade Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shapes with popsicle sticks! Super cute idea! Hailey from Autism Tank

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same popsicle stick shape pin posted! It is such a good idea. I love the birthday cups! I'm thinking about making them the birthday treat for kiddos through out the year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pinned the birthday cups too! They are so cute and fun! I was thinking about giving these to my grade level mates since I do something else for my kiddos!

    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't agree more with the quote.. Sometimes I feel like I need that tattooed on myself so I stop worrying so much!

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pie looks wonderful!!! I have seen a lot of people pinning the treat cups-may have to make those! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bedroom is absolutely gorgeous! And what a great Reminder pin! :)

    Lindsey
    Mrs. Johnson's Little Prowlers

    ReplyDelete
  10. The student bags are such a great idea. I guess I can hope to be that organized.

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last year was the first time I made a "New Student" bag and it was sooooo helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really LOVE the new student bags! I saw that on Pinterest too and was like, "Why have I never thought of that?!" It would make getting a new student so much less stressful for the teacher, student, and parents. GREAT idea! I also love the reminder pin. I am a worrier too! I need to post that! :) Thanks for sharing!
    -Stacia :)
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the popsicle shapes! And I have to make those new student bags too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the birthday cups, I need to put some of those together for the year, great idea! Paula
    http://educatingchildrenwithdisabilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always happy when I read your blog! :) Those birthday cups are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete